True or false chemistry 

This app is designed so you can verify as many elements by their signal as possible within one minute. It is a fast paced game with the ability to become quite addictive (ooops).



In my opinion, for studying purposes, the game wouldn’t particularly teach you anything new. As the app is so fast paced, it is over within seconds and so a lot of the time I feel like I didn’t really process what I was answering. That being said, for people who know the elements and are looking for some educational fun this app is perfect with it being so addictive and having the ability to share score on social media making it quite competitive aswell.

Another point worth noting is that this app tests your knowledge on elements beyond row 3 which isn’t necessary to memorise for students so again proves itself to be inadequate compared to other study apps for student revision purposes.

Despite this, the app is free to download and runs very smoothly and I overall enjoyed my experience playing and challenging myself to better scores. It works on devices with IOS 8.0 or later and also available on android.

Overall score 3/5






















Let us know what you think in the comments below, the ARCS.

Remember to give us a follow on twitter @ARCSStrathclyde to stay updated.


Comments

Popular Posts